RSA Fraud and Risk Intelligence Services
The RSA Fraud and Risk Intelligence services team provides customers with valuable guidance in the areas of risk management, identity fraud, and detecting potentially fraudulent transactions. Our Fraud and Risk Intelligence team helps companies through the entire process—from the development of fraud, identity, and access management strategies and policies through the design, planning, implementation, and ongoing operation of best-in-class solutions.
The Fraud and Risk Intelligence team also provides design, implementation, optimization, and lifecycle management services for RSA's award-winning adaptive authentication and Web threat detection (formerly Silver Tail) products. At a high level, these offerings fall into the following categories:
- Strategy, design, and implementation – Assist customers to detail and document their business needs, then design and deploy the solution that meets those needs
- Fraud operations review – Get operational assistance in lowering fraud losses and operational costs, reducing customer disruption, and securing your organization.
- Periodic solution review – Help customers to analyze their existing solutions to determine possible areas for security and performance improvement
- Solution upgrade and migration – Assist customers’ adoption of new products and product versions with RSA Professional Services
- Residencies, risk analysis, and program management – Help customers’ daily operations on-site or remotely with RSA Professional Services personnel when they require ongoing solution management or security expertise
- Custom development – Design and develop custom solutions using application programming interfaces (APIs) and third-party software to meet specific customer requirements